Friday 31 March 2017

Google Search Snippets Showing “Tags”

I think I found something new myself that Google is testing or maybe have launched in the mobile search results snippets. A new line called “tags.” I can’t click on them but they show above the description/snippet block and below the title and breadcrumb URL.

Here is a photo, same as what I posted in the other test I posted a few minutes ago:

I can’t click on the word “tags” nor can I click on any of the words after the tag section.

I assume these tags make up sections or something else based on the page they link to but why show them if they have no clickable function?

Do you guys see it?

Forum discussion at Google+.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post Google Search Snippets Showing “Tags” appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/google-search-snippets-showing-tags/

No comments:

Post a Comment