Tuesday 18 July 2017

New Beta Google Search Console Screen Shots

Last night on Search Engine Land I shared screen shots of the new beta version of the Google Search Console. Alan Bleiweiss sent us the screen shots of the new design.

The new design is not a surprise, Google has been hinting at it for a year or so. The new design looks a lot like the new mobile friendly testing tool that came out several months ago. We also know Google recruited an advisory board to review the new design and other feature.

Truth is, you may be able to see the new design yourself. To see if you have access, go to https://search.google.com/search-console/. I personally do not have access, so I get a 404 page when I go there.

Since Alan shared the screens, I received a couple more details. Such as the URL above and here is the navigation bar of the new design:

You can see there are fewer items in the navigation bar, way fewer. I only see status, issues, growth, update Google and settings. It is unclear what they all do, but with Alan’s screen, it seems like most of the changes are user interface. Although, there are probably a lot of hidden gems that I personally cannot see or play with since I do not have access.

Here are those additional screens which I shared on Search Engine Land last night:

click for full size

click for full size

click for full size

click for full size

click for full size

click for full size

click for full size

I have no idea when this will be released but you can try to access it yourself over here. Feel free to add screen shots and thoughts below in the comments.

Forum discussion at Twitter.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post New Beta Google Search Console Screen Shots appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/new-beta-google-search-console-screen-shots/

No comments:

Post a Comment