Friday 24 November 2017

Which of My Competitor’s Keywords Should (& Shouldn’t ) I Target? – Whiteboard Friday

You don’t want to try to rank for every one of your competitors’ keywords. Like most things with SEO, it’s important to be strategic and intentional with your decisions. In today’s Whiteboard Friday, Rand shares his recommended process for understanding your funnel, identifying the right competitors to track, and prioritizing which of their keywords you […]

The post Which of My Competitor’s Keywords Should (& Shouldn’t ) I Target? – Whiteboard Friday appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/which-of-my-competitors-keywords-should-shouldnt-i-target-whiteboard-friday/

1 comment:

  1. I would prefer to choose low or average competition keywords to rank rather fighting with competitor to rank Keywords which are focused by lot of companies. Long Tail keywords, questions keyword is always my kind of keyword choice. With Digital Marketing Agency in Gurgaon I have worked on various project such as Trekking in India & Ultimate Kho Kho Rules and got lot of positive outcome.

    ReplyDelete