Friday 20 January 2017

Google Android App Adds Notifications For New Doodles

The new version of the Google Android app has a new notification that can send you a notification when a new Google Doodle is on the Google home page. Often times, believe it or not, I do not see the Doodles because I rarely go to the Google home page directly. I subscribe to the Doodle RSS feed, that is how I spot most of them. But now, you can turn on a notification as Android Police reports.

Here are the settings:

Artem Russakovskii gave me the heads up on this….

Forum discussion at Google+.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post Google Android App Adds Notifications For New Doodles appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/google-android-app-adds-notifications-for-new-doodles/

No comments:

Post a Comment