Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- The modern marketer’s guide to machine learning algorithms
Apr 27, 2017 by Sean Zinsmeister
These days, every business is in the data business, and columnist Sean Zinsmeister explains that to make better decisions, leaders need to use machine learning and analytics to find actionable patterns in the data.
- Simple tips to get your app indexed, ranked & installed
Apr 27, 2017 by John Lincoln
Got an app you’d like to promote? Columnist John Lincoln provides some basic tips for helping your app to appear in Google’s “app pack” search results.
- What is the value of a ‘Like?’
Apr 27, 2017 by Brad O’Brien
Brands welcome social Likes, but what is their true worth? Columnist Brad O’Brien dives into the impact of a Like on a company’s bottom line and how to incorporate it into your marketing strategy.
- Oracle adds chatbots, smarter recommendation engine to its Clouds
Apr 27, 2017 by Barry Levine
The tech giant has announced new tools for creating chatbots, plus a recommendation engine that it says is the first to draw on third-party data.
- Why B2B needs artificial intelligence
Apr 27, 2017 by Barry Levine
It’s not a coincidence that artificial intelligence is rapidly colonizing marketing tools designed for business sales. It’s a necessity.
- Facebook Marketplace update: 8% more spend is being pushed to Audience Network
Apr 27, 2017 by Andrew Waber
Columnist Andrew Waber dives into data showing that Facebook is increasing the amount of advertiser spend going to off-Facebook sources and explains why Audience Network is worth testing for your next campaign.
- With new funding & a growing userbase, Quora makes its pitch to advertisers
Apr 27, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Company doubles its ad sales team and preps for advertiser growth as userbase nearly doubles in the past year.
- Facebook begins retargeting potential travelers with ads featuring flight info
Apr 27, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s Dynamic Ads for Travel for Flights can run across Facebook, Instagram and its Audience Network ad network.
- Get started with lead nurturing
Apr 26, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Successful lead nurturing builds customer loyalty and increases revenue. By anticipating the needs of buyers and providing them with the most relevant content they need to make a smart decision even before they’re ready to purchase. According to a recent Ascend2 study, the most important objectives of a lead nurturing strategy are to increase conversion […]
- iSpot launches TV conversion analytics to tie TV ads to digital actions
Apr 26, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The solution shows how TV ad views drive digital outcomes in granular detail.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Blogs & Blogging
Copywriting, Design & Usability
Display & Contextual Advertising
Internet Marketing Industry
- 5 Clever Goal-Focused Facebook Campaign Ideas, simplymeasured.com
- Are B2Bs Missing the Point of Social Media?, Martech Advisor
- Facebook F8 Announcements that Will Excite Digital Marketers, 3Q Digital
- Finding Your Voice: How To Create Quality Social Content for Your Startup, Social Media Explorer
- Get Ready, Summer’s Around the Corne, business.instagram.com
- How do Instant Articles deliver on social media engagements?, www.newswhip.com
- Should I Be Running Ads on Twitter?, Portent
- Social commerce: Why basic bots and buy buttons are not enough, eConsultancy
- What You Really Need to Know About Influencer Marketing, Online Marketing Blog
Go to Source
Author: Barry Schwartz
The post Marketing Day: iSpot analytics, Oracle chatbots & Quora ads appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.