Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Crafting a successful holistic search approach
May 25, 2017 by David Freeman
Columnist David Freeman believes that integrating paid and organic search into a single holistic search strategy can increase efficiency and help marketers make smarter, more data-driven decisions.
- The consumer decision journey in the increasingly complex search retail marketplace
May 25, 2017 by Christi Olson
As e-commerce continues to grow, retail marketers will need to invest in digital marketing. Columnist Christi Olson makes the case that search can strengthen your online retail strategy at every stage of the buyer journey.
- Facebook rolls out software tool to make AMP, Apple News pages more like Instant Articles
May 25, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s tool will automatically convert Instant Articles to Google’s AMP and Apple’s Apple News formats.
- Taboola’s grid of recommended stories is now an infinite, scrolling feed
May 25, 2017 by Barry Levine
By adopting a card-based feed of content, ads and video, Taboola is looking to revolutionize its real estate and increase flexibility for publishers.
- The connected channels: All media channels must have defined budgets, priority and cohesive reporting
May 25, 2017 by Thomas Stern
In the final installment of his multipart series on the connected marketing approach, contributor Thomas Stern discusses the elements you need to develop a seamless marketing strategy across all channels and their audiences.
- How to make ads less adversarial
May 25, 2017 by Brad O’Brien
Trust in digital advertising is improving, but there is still work to be done to improve the perception of pervasive ads. Columnist Brad O’Brien offers tips on how to maintain a positive relationship between your ads and your audiences.
- AMP ads: Google will convert display ads to AMP, test AMP landing pages for Search ads
May 25, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Google says AMP ads can load up to 5 seconds faster than standard display ads.
- Conversion rate optimization tools coming to AdWords with new integrations
May 25, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers will be able to run landing page test with Google Optimize and get feedback from retargeting audiences with Google Surveys 360.
- Facebook and Google have dominated smartphone screens for the past three years
May 25, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Facebook has three and Google has six of the top 15 apps, says comScore.
- Compare 6 top content management systems
May 24, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Selecting the right CMS is a critical part of creating your business website. From basic capabilities for adding and editing content to more robust role and workflow management to support your internal processes, understanding and selecting a CMS that works for your end user and your organization is an imperative part of your digital strategy.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
Display & Contextual Advertising
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- 3 Ways Your Small Business Can Increase Social Media Engagement, Small Biz Trends
- 5 Actionable Steps to Earn New Followers, the Creative Way!, Social Media Explorer
- Cool social media data, Cornwall SEO
- Five Crucial Tips for a Successful Boost Post on Facebook, KoMarketing
- Geography and the Problem with Facebook Ads Optimization, Jon Loomer Digital
- Have you Unlocked the Real Power of Social Media?, MarTech Advisor
- How To Utilize Facebook Remarketing Ads To Drive B2B Leads, KoMarketing
- Instagram Search & Explore: A Complete Guide, The Buffer Blog
- Instagram Tests Direct Response Ads, App Installs in Stories, AdAge
- Snapchat is wooing ad buyers with discount coupons and bonuses, Digiday
- Social Media Brand Behaviors and Actions Consumers Want, MarketingProfs
- The 4 Social Media Influencer Secrets Marketers Must Know, MediaKix
- The Rules of Social Media Marketing Success: Leadership and Community, CMS Wire
- True or False: Posting More on Facebook Means Higher Engagement, Socialbakers
- Twitter Media Library Aimed At Tempting Social Media Managers, Small Biz Trends
- Using Social Media to Promote Your Service Business: 5 Dos and Don’ts, Adweek
- What to Pin to Pinterest in June, Tailwind Blog
- What’s new with Google+ Hey there Plussers!, Google
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: Facebook news, AMP ads & CRO tools coming to AdWords appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.