Tuesday 30 May 2017

Programming Note: Offline For Shavous 5777

This is a programming note that I will technically be 100% offline for the next two days for the Shavous holiday.

Any story published on Wednesday or Thursday, May 31st or June 1st were pre-written and scheduled to go live on those dates.

If there are any comment spam that slip through the comment spam filters on those days, I won’t be able to get to it until I come back online.

I do not expect any big algorithm updates from Penguin, Panda or Fred – but who knows….

Thanks for bearing with me on this holiday.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post Programming Note: Offline For Shavous 5777 appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/programming-note-offline-for-shavous-5777/

No comments:

Post a Comment