Tuesday 23 May 2017

Google My Business Adds Photos Notifications

google gold stars

Marissa Nordahl, the Community & Social Media Manager at Google My Business announced in the Google My Business Help forums that Google is adding new notifications for Google My Business listings. Specifically, Google will send notifications for when customers leave photos on your business profiles within Google Maps.

Marissa explained that “business owners often want to be notified when customers add photos to their listing.” So Google is “launching a new notification for photos” specifically to solve this.

Marissa also said that Google has “refreshed the notification email style” going forward, so those emails will look new.

Have you seen these new notifications? If so, share.

Forum discussion at Google My Business Help.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post Google My Business Adds Photos Notifications appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/google-my-business-adds-photos-notifications/

No comments:

Post a Comment