Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How Lenovo uses martech to build unified campaigns around its separate business groups
May 12, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
A CMO’s View with David Roman, Lenovo’s Chief Marketing Officer
- CMOs, invigorate your brand and your career
May 12, 2017 by Brent Hieggelke
Looking to keep ahead of the curve in your marketing career? Columnist Brent Hieggelke shares the trends and technologies that will help you be innovative and thrive as a CMO.
- Why it’s more vital than ever to get display measurement right
May 12, 2017 by James Collins
As marketers continue to push for better ad transparency, columnist James Collins explains why now, more than ever, you need to be able to understand the true value of your display marketing.
- 3 Account-Based Marketing trends for 2017
May 11, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Data-driven Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is creating a digital revolution and rewriting the rules of B2B marketing as we know them. In this report from Oracle, you’ll learn how programmatic media is dramatically improving the scale, automation and impact of ABM efforts.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- 10 Simple Ideas to Improve Your Tired Facebook Ad Copy, Search Engine Journal
- 20 Social Media Post Ideas You Can Steal for Your Brand, Small Biz Trends
- 4 Ways to Make Social Care Work in Highly Regulated Industries, Conversocial
- Brands: Are You Prepared for a Social Media Security Breach?, Adweek
- Facebook Ad Conversion Attribution: What You Need to Know, Jon Loomer Digital
- Facebook Groups can now screen new members with a questionnaire, TechCrunch
- Facebook Just Added 5 Special Features for Mother’s Day, Adweek
- How to Get More Twitter Followers in 2017, Practical Ecommerce
- Is it Time to Abolish Social Media?, Content Marketing Institute
- Perform Better Analysis With Facebook Integrated Tools, PPC Hero
- Small Businesses: If You’re Not on Instagram, You’re Behind, AdAge
- Why Social Networking Is Key to a Brand’s Success, Social Media Explorer
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: Interview with Lenovo’s CMO, getting display measurement right & more appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.