Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Setting up and testing AMP for WordPress: A quick 7-step guide
Jun 16, 2017 by Stephanie LeVonne
Looking to get started with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)? Columnist Stephanie LeVonne has put together this handy guide for WordPress users.
- Using email to curate one-to-one relationships with customers
Jun 16, 2017 by Scott Heimes
Columnist Scott Heimes believes marketers need to choose the right marketing technology to help them leverage data that will deliver personalized experiences to customers through email.
- Dear Google: 4 suggestions for fixing your massive problem with fake reviews
Jun 16, 2017 by Joy Hawkins
Columnist and local search expert Joy Hawkins notes that unless Google My Business gets serious about addressing fake reviews, it will suffer a loss of credibility. Here are her suggestions for tackling this ongoing issue.
- Amazon buying Whole Foods for nearly $14 billion. What now?
Jun 16, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The company has an intriguing range of options now available with 400+ stores.
- Long-form video content hits milestone, makes up majority of time watched across all devices
Jun 16, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Ooyala says Q1 2017 was the first time long-form video content won the most watch-time across TVs, PCs and mobile devices.
- Lotame and Cint marry survey panel data with DMP data
Jun 16, 2017 by Barry Levine
The result is verification of inferred DMP data, enriching user profiles for more focused ad targeting and inventory marketing.
- Watson mans the first cognitive ad for cars
Jun 16, 2017 by Barry Levine
On the IBM-owned Weather.com site, the supercomputer is fielding questions about the Prius Prime like an expert.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- Asia Pacific News Literacy Group identifies first round of projects to fund under Facebook Journalism Project, Facebook Media
- Facebook’s working with publishers on paid subscriptions, Digiday
- Growing Your Medical Practice, Part 1: Why Is Facebook Important to Your Practice?, Search Influence
- Hard Questions: How We Counter Terrorism, Facebook Newsroom
- How Facebook Instant Articles Can Win Back Publishers, AdExchanger
- Insta-famous: 4 quick tips on how to build your brand’s Instagram profile, MarketingSherpa Blog
- Revealed: Facebook exposed identities of moderators to suspected terrorists, The Guardian
- Using Facebook for B2B Lead Generation, AdAge
- What Social Marketers Need to Know From the 2017 Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report, Simply Measured
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: AMP for WordPress, Google My Business & Amazon buys Whole Foods appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.