Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Three ways B2B manufacturers can capitalize on ‘Made in the USA’ searches
Jun 6, 2017 by Dianna Huff
In the third and final installment of her three-part series on marketing American-made products, columnist Dianna Huff discusses how manufacturers can most effectively utilize SEO, SEM and other channels for B2B marketing.
- Focus on these 5 areas to deliver big results in e-commerce SEO
Jun 6, 2017 by Brian Patterson
Need to improve SEO for your large-scale e-commerce site and don’t have the bandwidth to optimize content on a page-by-page basis? Check out these tips from columnist Brian Patterson.
- People-based measurement is the new black
Jun 6, 2017 by Jordan Elkind
Ad tech and CRM are converging, and columnist Jordan Elkind believes the need for people-based measurement has never been greater.
- 95% of online shoppers say a positive return experience drives loyalty [Report]
Jun 6, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Narvar found almost all consumers surveyed would buy again from a retailer if they were satisfied with the return process.
- Revcontent takes first step in its new ‘Truth Initiative’
Jun 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The content recommendation service says this initiates a new effort to better filter out fake content and fake news sites.
- How to grow your email marketing list without resorting to shortcuts
Jun 6, 2017 by Scott Heimes
How can you grow your email list — without the risk and expense of purchasing one? Columnist Scott Heimes shares three tips to help you increase your email subscriber base.
- Report: 67% of US marketers have paid to promote video on Facebook in past year
Jun 6, 2017 by Tamar Weinberg
A new Animoto survey shows marketers are focused most on Facebook but plan to boost social video investments on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram, too.
- Pinterest’s first US ad campaign spans Times Square, Facebook, Instagram, Mic and New York Times
Jun 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Pinterest will run billboards in Times Square, ads on Facebook and Instagram and branded content on Mic’s and The New York Times’s sites.
- Snap acquires Placed to better measure in-app ads to in-store sales
Jun 5, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Placed is able to attribute brand’s digital, TV and out-of-home campaigns to store visits and in-store sales.
- Grow Customer Lifetime Value with People-Based Search Marketing
Jun 5, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Your display advertising targets specific audiences, but what about your search marketing? It’s time to think beyond the keyword, and tailor your PPC campaigns based on who is actually viewing or clicking your ad.
- Apple introduces HomePod: A premium speaker with Siri
Jun 5, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The device will compete with Google Home and Amazon Echo, but Apple is trying to distinguish it with sound quality and privacy features.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
Display & Contextual Advertising
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: E-commerce SEO, Pinterest’s 1st ad campaign & Snap acquires Placed appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.