Tuesday 25 July 2017

Google Local Panel Tests Questions & Answers Box

Sergey Alakov spotted yet another test, this one is where Google is testing showing a questions and answers box in the local panel.

So you can ask a question in the local panel and hopefully get an answer. It is unclear what happens after you ask a question. If it goes to the business to answer or lists it as an open question to be answered by any searcher. Sergey said “I was not able to go past the question box, as it prompted me to log in first, and after I logged in the box wasn’t there for me.”

Here is a screen shot:

I am personally not able to replicate this myself but if you can and you can submit a question, please share screen shots of what they look like.

Forum discussion at Twitter.

Go to Source
Author: barry@rustybrick.com (Barry Schwartz)

The post Google Local Panel Tests Questions & Answers Box appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.



source http://www.onpageseochecker.com/google-local-panel-tests-questions-answers-box/

No comments:

Post a Comment