Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How Google assesses the ‘authority’ of web pages
May 4, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Google has no single authority metric but rather uses a bucket of signals to determine authority on a page-by-page basis.
- Snapchat rolls out self-serve platform for its vertical video ads
May 4, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snapchat Ad Manager will become officially available next month and feature all of Snapchat’s targeting options but only work for its Snap Ads.
- AdRoll adds tools for agencies with new pro version
May 4, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
AdRoll Pro for Agencies also offers multi-client display and social campaign management.
- The keys to activating content across multiple channels
May 4, 2017 by Jim Yu
Are you getting the most out of your content? Columnist Jim Yu offers tips on how to develop content that can make an impact and drive results across channels.
- mParticle launches a second-party data marketplace
May 4, 2017 by Barry Levine
A kind of ‘universal API’ so brands can send their data to 150 tools, mParticle is now allowing brands to share their audience data.
- 10 common mistakes companies make with mobile
May 4, 2017 by Aaron Strout
Are you doing mobile the right way? Columnist Aaron Strout outlines the top errors companies make with their mobile experiences and explains how you can avoid them.
- The most important thing to know about Facebook’s ad load problem
May 3, 2017 by Tim Peterson
When Facebook’s CFO talks about a maxed-out ad load slowing advertising revenue growth, he’s only referring to Facebook’s news feed ad load.
- Facebook’s Q1 2017 earnings report in 6 charts
May 3, 2017 by Tim Peterson
The numbers that matter from Facebook’s latest quarterly earnings report and what they say about the social network’s ad business.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
Copywriting, Design & Usability
Display & Contextual Advertising
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
- 5 Common Questions People Have About Social Media Marketing, Top Rank Marketing Blog
- 7 Powerful Social Media Techniques to Build Your Brand and Business, Social Media Explorer
- Agencies say new Snapchat self-serve platform will make it more competitive with Facebook, Digiday
- Facebook Just Extended Reactions to Comments, Adweek
- Facebook’s Dreaded Headwinds to Ad Growth Aren’t Here Yet, AdAge
- Google is still updating Allo, adding link previews, chat backups, and group incognito mode, The Verge
- Snapchat Keeps Unique Daily Audience Against Instagram Challenge, Bloomberg
- Snapchat Still Has a Strong Case to Make About Its Audience, AdAge
- Snapchat’s take on TV is very different from Twitter’s, but similarly motivated, TechCrunch
- Social Media Isn’t Hard, Your Company Makes it Hard, Mack Collier
- What’s the New Social Media Skill Set?, Convince and Convert
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: Snapchat vertical video ads, AdRoll Pro & Facebook’s earnings report appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.