Google announced in the Google Maps Help forums that they have finally released Google Earth Pro 7.3.0 for Mac, Windows and Linux. With this release, Google Earth Free users will automatically be upgraded to the Pro version for free.
This will give Free users more advanced features such as advanced data import capabilities, more sophisticated measurement tools, higher-resolution printing, movie creation, and more.
Here are the changes:
- Earth “Free” and Pro have now been combined into a single product, Earth Pro.
- Windows: Windows 7 is earliest version supported.
- Windows: new installs default to OpenGL mode.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.8 is earliest version supported.
- Mac: application is now 64-bit.
- Mac: antialiasing option is now available.
- High-resolution (“high-DPI”, “Retina”) display support.
- New Repair Tool to reset cache data, settings, and fix application startup issues.
- Updated Movie Maker tool with new video formats.
- Improved image saving, printing and movie making performance.
- Web Inspector tool available for KML balloons.
- HTML5 videos such as YouTube embeds work in placemark balloons.
- Updated and improved internal Web browser and security.
You can download this new version over here.
Forum discussion at Google Maps Help.
Go to Source
Author: firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz)
The post Google Releases Google Earth Pro: Google Earth Free To Upgrade appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.