Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Eight insider tips for exceptional price extensions
Jul 20, 2017 by Matt Lawson
Price extensions show off your products alongside your ads in a carousel. Columnist and Googler Matt Lawson runs down how to make your price extensions stand out on the results page.
- LinkedIn report: Sales tech ‘is changing the game for sellers’ (and buyers)
Jul 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
Buyers are now pre-qualifying sellers, as sales tech — including LinkedIn and other social networks — revises how the B2B game is played.
- 25 promotion tactics to ensure people actually see your content
Jul 20, 2017 by Blaise Lucey
So you have high-quality content. That doesn’t mean much if it doesn’t reach an audience. Columnist Blaise Lucey shares 25 ways to get people to take notice of your content.
- Most marketers unhappy with localization efforts, but fail to invest in necessary resources
Jul 20, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
The CMO council found 75% of marketers invest less than 10% of budgets in localization needs, even though 63% are unsatisfied with efforts.
- Why data is at the center of leadership shakeups in retail
Jul 20, 2017 by Rohit Gupta
Should merchandising and marketing fall under the same umbrella in the new retail paradigm? Contributor Rohit Gupta says yes, explaining how increasing access to data is transforming how retailers can respond to consumers.
- Amazon’s new Spark social feed wants to be ‘Instagram for products’
Jul 19, 2017 by Greg Sterling
New offering from the e-commerce giant is a pragmatic and creative move.
- Facebook lets brands, publishers connect Groups to their Pages
Jul 19, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook is opening up Groups to Pages but will not yet allow Page owners to target ads to Group members through Custom Audiences.
- Organizing for Martech: Re-examining modern marketing
Jul 19, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Many organizations are struggling to optimize their staffing and skills to compete in a rapidly changing marketing world. What worked yesterday in marketing and technology may not work today – or tomorrow. With the rapid infusion of technology into the marketing organization, tensions between marketing and IT are inevitable.
- Time is almost up. Attend MarTech at the lowest price possible – don’t miss out!
Jul 19, 2017 by Scott Brinker
Don’t miss the only MarTech on the East Coast this year! Check out my hand-crafted agenda featuring 30+ sessions and 40 marketing superstars: See the agenda at a glance here. Register before Saturday for an All Access Pass and pay $400 less compared to on-site rates.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: LinkedIn report, Amazon’s new Spark social feed & Facebook Pages appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.