Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Building an Amazon Alexa Skill is so easy, Grandma can do it
Jul 21, 2017 by Paul Shapiro
How can you tap into the power of Amazon’s Alexa? Contributor Paul Shapiro walks you through the different types of Alexa Skills you can create and explains how to easily set up a Flash Briefing Skill.
- The name is Bot, Chatbot: How to shake up conversions with stirring conversations
Jul 21, 2017 by Purna Virji
Columnist Purna Virji explains why an AI-driven conversation agent can potentially be the best sales assistant you have, and provides advice for how to plan and implement your own chatbot.
- Comparing content production models: Which is right for your business?
Jul 21, 2017 by Rachel Lindteigen
Columnist Rachel Lindteigen discusses the advantages and disadvantages of the hub-and-spoke model and the skyscraper technique to help you determine which is the best fit for your organization.
- Survey results: Here’s what 376 marketers say is working in online marketing
Jul 21, 2017 by Jayson DeMers
Wondering about the current state of the industry? Columnist Jayson DeMers shares highlights and stats from a recent survey of digital marketers.
- The impact of intermediaries: How brands can close the gap between themselves and consumers
Jul 21, 2017 by Davor Sutija
As millennials and Gen Z shoppers shape the future of retail, contributor Davor Sutija explains why brands need to embrace technologies that will help them keep pace and bridge the digital gap.
- Cloud-computing growth drives Microsoft quarterly earnings beat
Jul 21, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Commercial Cloud revenue run-rate was just under $19B, almost $2B in phone-related losses helped, too.
- Here’s what performance advertisers are saying about Quora’s new ad platform
Jul 21, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Whether they’ve been on the platform for one month or seven, advertiser feedback is strikingly similar: We like the performance — when can we scale?
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
General Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing Industry
Go to Source
Author: Amy Gesenhues
The post Marketing Day: Chatbots, content production models & Microsoft’s earnings report appeared first on On Page SEO Checker.